Friday, March 6, 2009



http://www.homegrownrevolution.com/shop

I really like their house because the house is full of flowers and vegetable. They eat healthy stuff instead of junk food. I think they are all vegetarian because I don't see them eat meat.

I think for the Need part would be food ( of course) water and some electricity. The Wants part is a car because they need to put stuff like sugar and other stuff in the back of the car.

I think they planing for I Going Green because they planting organic food and using solar panels.

They work really word and not paying bills all the time. Its like they have been eating salad instead of eating meat all the time.


3 comments:

William said...

I really like their house too! Even though they have tons and tons of plants they still made the house look cool.

HanaHadassah said...

YES!!!!!! >D I was rather pleased that they do not eat meat too.

nice job doing this post alex!!!!

8D

:applauds:

Ciara said...

I liked how you included they don't eat junk food because it gave me a better look on how eco these people really are. And when described their house.